Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Art of Procrastination

It's time to pack all our stuff into boxes. I've spent enough time with Evelyn to know she won't be much help. Even the simplest tasks are too much for my assistant. Requests as easy as "here Evelyn, hold this glass of milk for a second" or "could you file this for me" have near disastrous results. She is lucky she is so cute, or she would have been axed a long time ago. Blatant discrimination I know.

So it looks like I will be packing alone. The trick to quality procrastination is to do something quasi-productive while you procrastinate. In college I used to read really good novels at the library to avoid my calculus homework. "I did not finish the assignment Professor, but I can tell you how Catcher in the Rye ends."

So along those lines, rather than pack, we'll put up some of my favorite shots from Christmas in Indianapolis, in no particular order.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...