We know our move to Fishers was meant to be because we have both found jobs we are going to love! I was offered a job as a Physician Recruiter at the Indiana Clinic. I will start in two weeks and I'll be working in downtown Indy. I cannot wait to start working with the great group of people. I feel so lucky to have found a job so quickly and thanks to my old coworker, Amber, for getting me connected with my future boss!
We are enjoying everything about living in the suburbs with all the conveniences and also enjoying dinners with family and friends.
We are heading up to Milwaukee after Jon gets off work to celebrate Abby Toth's baptism. We cannot wait to meet her! It'll be fun to drive through Chicago and look at the night skyline and reminisce about our short time there.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment