Friday, September 9, 2011

Mashup Slideshow

There were so many more pictures I wanted to just mash them all up into a slideshow so we had them to cherish. The end of the summer was terrific with time together as a family enjoying a trip to the zoo, the state fair, time at the pool, and a visit from grama. Now we are back to reality of working opposite days and cherishing our one-on-one time with the girls. It's been working out well and the girls have adjusted to daycare beautifully. Evelyn is smiling and laughing whenever I get there, she doesn't cry when dropped off and Lydia is always in Kristin's arms smiling and cooing. It's a wonderful feeling knowing they are happy!

And soon our lives will balance out even more. I am going to be working a 4 day work week with 10 hour days so I can take off Tuesday and spend it with Jon and the girls. It will feel like we are a normal family again getting to enjoy activities together! I start next week and I'm thrilled at the possibilities this fall will bring. Stay tuned for lots more pictures!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...