For Mother's Day, way long ago, we told Mimi we'd take her to a tea party with the girls. With scheduling conflicts this wasn't on the calendar until the end of October. And with me on bed rest we weren't sure if I should go, but boy am I glad I ventured out to my first major outing in weeks! I only walked in to the party and sat at the table while Mimi and Aunt Erica explored this beautiful old home doing Halloween activities with the girls. They captured some pictures on my phone and I did get to enjoy the tea and treats with everyone. I witnesses first hand my little girl looking so old and mature drinking her tea! Evelyn had no reservations about picking up her tea and drinking. But she quickly reminded me she's still my little girl as she reached her hand out to just hold mine while we sat at the table. It was so much fun! Happy Mother's Day to Mimi!! Thanks for being a wonderful mom and Mimi! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment