Sunday, March 3, 2013

No Reason

February may have been the first month in our family history where Heidi took the majority of photographs.  There's something appropriate and beautiful about that, and it makes me happy.

I thought I would take a very few of my favorites and set them to lyrics of an old obscure song I used to like. 
"If There's Love"

Where you been hiding

I'm believing

You give me life my dear

You give me strength to beat the odds and overcome my fears

You make me feel like I belong under the sun

You never grow old because you're forever young

If there's love

I just wanna have something to do with it

I just wanna feel yours

If there's love

I just wanna have something to do with it

I just wanna feel yours


...You know that you got my tomorrow baby

Today, and yesterday

Believe, that you've got my tomorrow baby

I'll hold you close as far as I can  

If there's love

I just wanna have something to do with it

I just wanna feel yours

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...