Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Bump

We found out we were expecting in early January. Baby Ehlke would arrive in September and we were so excited! We decided to hold off on finding out the gender of our baby. At first we wanted to know, but after Jon had lunch with a friend who told him that waiting to find out was the best surprise she ever experienced, we changed our minds. We loved being surprised!!

During the whole pregnancy most people were telling me that I looked like I was carrying a boy. It wasn't until late in the pregnancy that people finally starting saying that they thought it was a girl. I was pretty convinced that it was a boy because of what everyone was saying. I never really had any strong feelings about the gender, but towards the end I did have a dream that our baby was a girl. We would just have to wait and find out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...