Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garage Sale

Yesterday morning Evelyn and I ventured into our new neighborhood, Meadow Brook, because there were tons of garage sales. Now I was hoping to find some sort of amazing gem for our new home....like a kitchen table, decorations for the house etc. Instead I found lots and lots of baby toys and girl clothes! It felt a little weird sorting through our future neighbors stuff to see what I could find, but it also made me realize what a family friendly neighborhood we will be moving into. So instead of buying any big items I found lots of toys for Evelyn. Toys that we played with when we were little!

She already loves her new phone, even though she will think it is so ancient because by the time she is using the phone they will probably have video cell phones and there will be no such thing as a phone with a cord.
Sleepy head in the morning playing with her new phone.

She was babbling away to her new phone.

Hello, who is it? Wish this picture was a little more focused, too bad I'm not a pro yet, like Jon! :)

I did find her a stand up toy and she loves it! She can't quite pull herself up yet, but she'll stand there when I put her there.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...