Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1 Month Old

Lydia had her one month check-up today and she is continuing to grow much faster than Evelyn did! But I guess that's how it goes when she was born much bigger than Evelyn.

Lydia weighed in at 10 lbs 1.6oz and height 21.5 inches. She had her second round of Hepatitis B shots today and cried for a few seconds and quickly moved on. She's a very happy, healthy and content little girl. She is starting to track things, lifts her head well and still barely makes a peep. She does seem to really like her pacifier so maybe she'll take after her big sister!

Last night I put Lydia in a sleeper that Evelyn wore as a baby and I was shocked that she was already busting out of a newborn outfit (wish I took a picture) and I wondered what Evelyn looked like in it and how long she wore it....well here's Evelyn at 7 weeks. And I was reading that Evelyn was doing great with her sleeping too and sure enough Miss Lydia has continually been sleeping 6 hours at a time during the night, so now we just need to work up to 8 hours consistently.

Lydia pictured just shy of 1 month old

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...