I have one more week to spend 24/7 with these beautiful faces! Boy is that hard to think about. It's amazing how quickly time flies by, but I have to focus on the positives. Summer is a busy time of year...little time is spent at home, we've traveled, we've done summer activities and we are finally ready for fall to arrive so we can start to settle into the routine of life as a family of 4.
I start back to work next Monday and Jon will test his parenting skills staying with the girls on Mondays/Tuesdays. He will do a fabulous job as he is already a pro at this! He wins the award for super dad and I'm sure you'll see lots of and lots of pictures of the girls because it's easier to stay home with the girls than head out to the store for a "quick" errand!
We found a wonderful babysitter to watch both of the girls. She runs an in-home daycare and cares for a lot of families part time and Evelyn will have a few playmates close in age and Lydia will be the smallest of the bunch. I'll have a much easier time knowing the girls are together so Evelyn can see her sister and help take care of her like she loves to do! But with going back to work that also means losing days off with Jon. :( So not only do I have to say goodbye to these sweet faces, I have to say goodbye to my days off with my hubby. Life is good though; we are very blessed!!
1 comment:
It looks like you were having strawberry shortcake and wine for dinner? What kind of parents are you?
Post a Comment