Friday, November 18, 2011

Illuminating

There is nothing like the light of the morning.  It's different than the light of any other part of the day.  Softer, as if God knows you just got up, and need a gentle start.  Sometimes it evokes a man's passions, triggers an awareness of the glory of being alive.  Morning light illuminates the beauty of God's creation.  It's so much more than that too.

Sometimes, when it streams into our kitchen just so, I can see ... that my daughter, at some point when I turned my back, has removed her pants, and is no longer interested in breakfast.




It also hits the tabletop at just the right glorious angle to make it obvious the table was not as clean as I thought.  Need to work on the table wiping skills.  Thank you, Morning Light.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...