So, once upon a time Hank the Handsome had a birthday! Happy Birthday Hank!
Heidi did a wonderful job taking some amazing pictures and really making me feel dispensable. Way to go Heidi I appreciate that.
I thought it might be too late to put these up but I asked Evelyn and she said "Dad there's never a bad time to look at some good pictures." And I just said "wow that's really eloquent for such a little girl where did you learn to speak and rationalize so well?" She told me it's because we got television set up yesterday morning and the NFL Package just makes you smart. Really smart. Well Evelyn we will be watching every Packer game this year! You'll be brilliant by January!
Ah Handsome Hank, we're (both Evelyn and I) so jealous of your awesome hair and laid back style. Dare I say he's the coolest kid we know?
No comments:
Post a Comment