Monday, August 2, 2010

Housewarming

Saturday Night Evelyn hosted her first party in our new home. We had a great time as friends and family filled our home for the first of many many gatherings. I wish I had taken pictures it was so fun to have so many beautiful families over! Heidi and I love our home. It's the perfect Baby Bear home to our Goldilocks tastes. Large enough to host our friends but small enough to feel cozy. The warm buzz of conversation and laughter and wine fills us with joy and we always have an open door, to all of you.

Sunday I took a day off work to spend the day with my little family. Evelyn, Heidi, Barley and I were joined by Erica and Victoria for a long day by the pool. It was a perfect, quiet, small and idyllic day that had me spouting off memories of my childhood over ice cream on the way home. Here are some pictures from the poolside. Evelyn and Victoria are adorable and it is so fun to watch them interact.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...