Monday, April 11, 2011

Sleeping Habits

Evelyn handled sleeping in her big girl bed like a pro! Each night she has slept straight through the night with no problems and then she'll just wander out in the morning with lamby in tow to greet us with a big smile! It's so fun to see her come running in all happy and well rested. She is still sleeping her normal hours about 7:30-7:30. She seems to love the new room! 


One evening when I was checking on her before I went to bed, we found her fast asleep in front of the window with her blanket and book nearby. She must've decided to wander out of bed and do a little reading before she fell asleep; too bad it's pitch black in the bedroom! 


Nap time has been working pretty well too. Sometimes she will get out of bed with all her blankets and lamby and head into the hall to check out what's going on before she decides to commit to napping, but all-in-all she is getting better each day. Although, she did fell asleep in front of the door yesterday, which totally threw me off because I couldn't get the door open, but gently pushing her aside and she barely woke up as I moved her to bed. 


We have to leave the gate closed at the top of the gate now in case Evelyn decides to get up and wander around. Poor Bear. But she'll patiently wait for us to get up and let her upstairs. 


When did she turn into a little girl?

Peek-a-boo


Sleepy-time

Time to wake up?

I'm still tired!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...